Enterprise Holdings Full Time Return Agent - National Lihue Airport in Lihue, Hawaii
Equal Opportunity Employer
National has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Return Agent at the Lihue Airport location. The Return Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process, and assists all customers with the rental return process. Provides professional, knowledgeable and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. This position is 40 hours/week and requires a flexible schedule including nights, weeekends and holidays. The rate of pay is $12.50 per hour.
Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
Understand the CDW/Emerald Club process; knowledge of the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
Understand the damage loss report reporting procedure.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations on driving record in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the past 5 years)
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
• Aside from religious observance, must be able to work a flexible 30-39 hours/week including nights, weekends and holidays
Job ID 2017-200177
Location US - HI - Lihue
Category Customer Service/Support - Customer Service/Support
Airport / City National - Kauai